Smart DIY Electronic Kits Inductive Hand Automatic Liquid Dispenser IR Sensor compabiel with Arduino.
- An infrared sensor ensures that the liquid is automatically pumped out without having to touch the dispenser.
- In this project, we will build an Auto Hand Liquid Dispenser with an TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor. Keep your hands clean by filling it with liquid.
- Automatic sensing:Do not need to touch.
- Easy to DIY with ANY empty bottles.
- Designed to learn how a smart automatic liquid dispenser works.
- Building your own automatic liquid dispenser is really fun and an interesting project to work on.
- A wonderful project for doing DIY (DO IT YOURSELF), can be easily assembled,very useful for putting solutions to hands without touching.
- This project will use an independent R&D Induction Hand Washing Motherboard, TCRT5000 Infrared IR Sensor, Water pump, and USB To RS485 Module.
|*DC 3V to 6V pump|
|*Power Consumption: 0.4W To 1.5W|
|*Rate Of Flow: 80 - 120L/Hr|
|How does it work: |
|*IR sensor detects the presence of a hand.|
|*Turn the potentiometer of the sensor, and slightly increase it to achieve your desired detection range.|
|*You can fill your dispenser with whatever liquid you want.|
|*No Direct Contact|
|*Contact-less and Contamination Free|
|*Smart Liquid dispenser Discharge|
|*Make Your Own Liquid Dispenser|
|*Use this kit and protect yourself|
Tips:By following the right instructions and steps,you can build your dispenser within a short period of time.The DIY kit does NOT come with a container or a tank to store the liquid.
Notes:Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
|1 × DC 5V Pump With Water Pipe|
|1 × Induction Motherboard|
|1 × TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor|
|3 × 20cm 3pin Male To Female Dupont Wire|
|2 × 20cm 2pin Female To Female Dupont Wire|
|1 × USB To RS485 Module|