Great for quickly plugging parts together without needing a soldering iron. By plugging in jumper wires and component leads you can build simple circuits on a breadboard very quickly.
Under the holes in the breadboard are tiny sockets that make connections to whatever you plug in, and also links them together in rows across the breadboard. By plugging two or more leads or jumper wires into the same row they will be connected together inside the breadboard.
1) Solderless Breadboard - 830 Tie Points consists of: 630 Tie-Point Terminal Strip, 200 Tie-Point Distribution Strips.
2) 126 separate 5 point terminals, plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 50 test points each.
3) Each point is identified with letters across the top and number down the side
4) Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry.
5) Component lead bender for easier insertion
6) Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns
7) Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
8) Low static, plastic body
9) Breadboard size: 165mm (L) x 55mm (W)
10) This white breadboard has a self-adhesive on the back.
Breadboard rows and columns are numbered and lettered to assist in component placement. Boards with distribution strips also have polarities marked on each strip.
830 Tie-Points Solderless Breadboard (white)*3PCS