6-in-1 USB to Serial Converter
Are you troubled by the various level standards and voltages of the serial port? This 6-in-1 USB to Serial Converter is just right for you. Check it out!
One module has six functions. This 6-in-1 multifunctional serial converter supports USB-TTL, USB-232, USB-485, TTL-232, TTL-485, and 232-485 converting functions and is 3.3V/5V compatible. It works well with mainstream operating systems such as Windows and Linux. There is a 500mA fuse protection circuit integrated on the module for protecting the device against damage caused by short-circuit or over-current. The on-board indicator light indicates the working status of the device: USB is selected for the COM port (Yellow light) On, data receiving RX (Red light) Flashes, data transmitting TX (Green light) Flashes.
|USB to TTL||On||Off||Down(232-485)|
|USB to 232||On||Off||UP(232-TTL)|
|USB to 485||On||On||Down(232-485)|
|USB to 232||Off||Off||Down(232-485)|
|TTL to 485||Off||On||Down(232-485)|
|232 to 485||Off||On||Down(232-485)|
The module is small and stable. It adopts reliable patch dial switches, a life span of 100,000 times flicks, thus ensuring stable switching of working modes. The module can be widely used in serial communication occasions from USB to other interfaces.
- Chip: CP2012
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage input and output
- Support USB-TTL, USB-232, USB-485, TTL-232, TTL-485, 232-485 six serial conversion
- Baud Rate: up to 2Mbps
- Over-current and short circuit protection
- On-board indicator light indicates working status
- Support Win8, Win7, WinXp, Win2K, WinCE, Linux, Mac system
- Size: 3.1cm x 1.8cm / 1.22 x 0.71 inch
- 6-in-1 USB to Serial Converter x1