RedBear Duo (Wi-Fi + BLE) with Headers
A Wi-Fi + Bluetooth BLE development kit with the Particle Cloud.
The RedBear Duo is a Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) development kit. The RedBear Duo leverages its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections to connect to the Particle Cloud, publish and subscribe to online events, trigger webhooks, and update firmware over the air.
The Duo is perfect for applications where you want to leverage BLE for low-power local communications with other BLE sensors and devices with the flexibility of waking up Wi-Fi to send data and communications back to the Cloud on a regular interval. Best of all, the RedBear Duo is compatible with all Particle development tools, including our Web IDE, Desktop IDE, and our developer Console.
Access to the Device Cloud includes:
- Device Cloud FREE for first 100 devices (learn more)
- Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools
- STMicroelectronics STM32F205 ARM Cortex-M3 @ 120MHz, 128 KB SRAM and 1MB Flash
- Broadcom BCM43438 Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4GHz only) + Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual Mode) combo chip
- Onboard 16 Mbit (2 MB) SPI Flash
- Integrated chip antenna with the option to connect external antenna
- 18 GPIO pins
- RGB status LED
- Small single-sided PCB for easy mounting on other PCB boards
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x13 mm
The RedBear Team will continue to provide technical support through our support forum on http://discuss.redbear.cc.