Arcade-C-1P, Arcade Console Powered by Raspberry Pi, 1 Player.
Arcade-C-1P is a 1 player arcade console powered by Raspberry Pi 3B+, provides classic arcade control: the durable joystick, and of course the colorful buttons.
Thanks to the RetroPie gaming system, thousands of games are available. Once get tired, you can also use the awesome KODI to watch videos, or listen music, enjoy and relax.
Relive your arcade time in childhood.
- Raspberry Pi 3B+ controller, 64-bit 1.4G quad-core CPU, 1G SDRAM, provides 60fps smooth gaming experience
- Supports RetroPie gaming system, thousands of game ROMs are available, the only limit is your TF card size
- Supports KODI home media center, see a movie, listen music, watch live show, never be a problem
- HDMI port, connecting to your monitor, TV, or projector, supports 1080P display, configurable resolution
- Onboard 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WiFi, make it possible to eliminate the mess wiring
- 4x USB ports for connecting USB gamepad, mouse, and keyboard, ect.
- Embedded left / right dual track stereo speakers, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Product category: Arcade Console
- Controller: Raspberry Pi 3B+ (64-bit quad-core CPU, 1G SDRAM, with WiFi / Bluetooth)
- Storage: 16G (supports up to 256G TF card)
- Enclosure material: alloy bottom case, UV silk print acrylic panel
- Connectivity: HDMI / USB / Ethernet
- Resolution: 1080P, configurable
- Games: thousands of games are available, added by user
- Arcade control: joystick and 8x buttons, allows user-defined
- Power supply: 5V
- Dimension: 30cm × 21.5cm × 7.5cm
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Arcade-C-1P
This included in shipping
Weight: 1.972 kg
Arcade-C-1P Acce Pack
- Acrylic panel x1
- Alloy bottom case x1
- Arcade Game HAT x1
- Joystick & buttons x1
- 8Ω 5W speaker x1
- HDMI cable x1
- Arcade button wires x8
- Arcade joystick wire x1
- Rubber feet ×4
- Screwdriver x1
- Screws pack x1
Additional Parts in the Kit which are not included
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ x1
- Micro SD Card 16GB x1
- Power adapter EU standard USB output x1