This tiny camera for the Pi Zero/Pi Zero W is ideal for camera projects where space is restricted. It comes with a 120° wide-angle lens, giving you a wide viewing area. The sensor is 5MP is mounted on a flexible circuit board. Take care when handling as it's mounted on a flexible circuit board.
- 5MP sensor, 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view (standard and no IR filter versions)
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Use only with Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included