he 64MP-AF camera is compatible with most Raspberry Pi models, older ones like Pi 2 or Pi 0 may suffer from performance drops.
The cable extension kit is also compatible with the official camera V1/V2/HQ and Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 series.
- Longer Cable Length: Extend your pi camera connection up to 15 meters.
- Zero Configuration: plug-n-play out of the box.
- 64MP Camera: best-in-class ultra high res module.
- Natively Supported: also works with official V1, V2, and HQ cameras.
- Highly Compatible: works well with most Pi models.
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera
- 1 x Cable Extension Kit
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
**Make sure to use high-quality CAT5E, or higher standard cables.
- Does the camera work with the 64MP quad-camera kit?
- Can I use LAN cables longer than 15 meters?
- We’ve tried it with longer cables (20 meters), but as far as stability is concerned, please keep it to no more than 15 meters.