UNO R3 Type C USB Atmega328 Board Arduino compatible
The new Uno R3 with a USB Type C connector that replaces the bulky square USB Type A connector.
It is a microcontroller board based on the ATMEGA328P-AU, fully compatible with UNO R3 board.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack and a reset button.
- Controller: ATMEGA328P-AU
- USB to serial chip: CH340
- USB Port: type-C
- Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
- Digital IO pins:14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins :6 DC
- Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
- USB Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
|1 × UNO R3 Type-C Board Module|
|Standard Anti-static Poly Bag|
Type C cable