Micro:bit Maqueen robot (with micro:bit/IR Remote Controller)
micro:bit is a pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners learning how to program, letting them easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects and robotics.micro:bit comes with a variety of on-board modules, including a 5x5 LED matrix (also supports light detection), 2 programmable buttons, motion detector, compass and Bluetooth® Smart module. Additionally, you may attach more modules such as a servo motor, RGB LED lights through five I/O rings or 20 edge connectors.
Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a Scratch3.0-based graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting python, Arduino and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules and related educational products.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They could almost set Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, we have added more sensors that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
IR Remote Control
4 Programmable RGB Lights
2-way IR Line-tracking
2-way LED Indicator
Wireless Remote Control Pad
Edge Connectors and IIC Expansions
- Power Supply：3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
- Programming Tool：MakeCode online editor
- Mind+(Based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimension: Width 81mm× long 85mm× height 44mm
- Weight: 75.55g (batteries, micro:bit board excluded)
- micro:Maqueen micro:bit Educational Programming Robot Platform *1
- micro:bit - an Educational Creative Tool for Kids *1
- Flat Noodle Micro USB Cable 1.2m *1
- micro:IR *1
- micro: Maqueen Line-tracking Map *1