micro:bit is a pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners learning how to program, letting them easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects and robotics.micro:bit comes with a variety of on-board modules, including a 5x5 LED matrix (also supports light detection), 2 programmable buttons, motion detector, compass and Bluetooth® Smart module. Additionally, you may attach more modules such as a servo motor, RGB LED lights through five I/O rings or 20 edge connectors.
And here comes the micro:bit Go bundle, an on-the-go starter kit with USB cable, 2AAA batteries and battery holder, allowing you to upload program and carry it around right after the unboxing.
- micro:bit x 1
- 6-inch Micro USB cable x 1
- Battery holder x 1
- AAA battery x 2
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Safety guide x 1
- Micro:bit board: an introduction
- 5 Easy Steps for you to Quick Start with BBC Microbit
- Micro:bit: MicroPython support
- micro:bit MicroPython Tutorial 1: Concatenating strings
- micro:bit MicroPython Tutorial 2: string repetitionmicro:bit
- MicroPython Tutorial 3: Turning on and off the LEDs of the matrix
- micro:bit MicroPython Tutorial 4: Getting the status of a LED