Arducam IoTai ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth for compatibel with Arduino UNO
Arducam IoTai ESP32 CAM WiFi Bluetooth for Arduino UNO, PSRAM Development Board with Camera Module OV2640.
Arducam ESP32 UNO PSRAM (Arducam IoTai) is an upgrade to its predecessor ESP32 UNO board. It’s a solution to IoT (Internet of Things) and simple AI (Artificial Intelligence) applications based on ESP-32. This board incorporates an external 4MByte PSRAM that enlarges the RAM space and makes image capture and processing possible. The camera interface now can directly connect most of the parallel port cameras without additional hardware, like OV2640, OV7670, OV7725, etc.
The board supports both Arduino IDE and ESP-IDF software development tools, keeps the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board, and makes the Arduino shields reusable. With the onboard USB to serial chip, it supports firmware one-click-download.
The board is also designed for battery-powered portable devices with its onboard battery charging circuits and supports lithium battery power supply. The SD card slot is an extra add-on for those advanced applications that require larger storage.
Based on open-source face detection and recognition library, it supports face detection and recognition in low frame rate. Its low power feature makes it an ideal solution for home security and IoT camera applications.
- Arducam IoTai is based on the ESP-32S module, uses onboard 4MByte PSRAM and 2MP OV2640 camera module, which makes it possible to capture and process the image
- Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, supports both Arduino IDE and ESP-IDF software development tools and keeps the same form of factors and pinout as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board
- Powered by micro USB or lithium battery supports lithium battery recharging
- The onboard camera interface can directly connect most of the parallel port cameras like OV2640, OV7670, OV7725 and etc. This board can also work with Arducam multi-camera adapter (ASIN: B07TYL36MC), which makes this board can connect multiple SPI cameras (up to 4)
- Supports face detection and recognition in low frame rate, supports three low power wake-up modes, very suitable for home security, industrial wireless control, and other IoT applications.
- Built-in ESP-32S Module
- Support 802.11b/g/n/e/I and Bluetooth 4.2
- Onboard 8MByte PSRAM, 32Mbit Flash
- Parallel camera interface with onboard 2MP OV2640 camera module
- 24 digital input/output pins, IO ports are 3.3V tolerant
- 16 channels LEDC which is PWM
- 8 channels SigmaDelta which uses SigmaDelta modulation
- 2 channels DAC which gives a real analog output
- Lithium battery input 3.7V
- Battery recharging 3.7V/500mA max
- Building in SD/TF card socket
- Build-in USB-Serial download interface
- Support ESP-IDF and Arduino IDE software develop tools
- Supports three low power wake-up modes
- FCC/CE compliance