This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano.
NOTE: This camera is mainly designed for the Jetson Nano. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+), but is not compatible with standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4).
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Type: Color
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Bayer
- Platform Support: Jetson Nano
- Sensor type: IMX219
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Lens spec: EFL: 2.0mm, F.NO: 2.0, View Angle: 110 Deg. (Horizontal)
- Frame Rate: 21fps@8MP, 60fps@1080p, 180fps@720p
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Output format: RAW10
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- This camera can be used on Raspberry Pi CM4, CM3+, CM3, and NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/B+.
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 camera for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 1pcs 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable