DOITDT-06 Wireless WiFi Serial Port Transmission Module TTL to WiFi Similar Bluetooth HC-06 Interface ESP8266.
- TTL-WiFi is designed and developed based on ESP-M2 WiFi module from our company Shenzhen Doctors of Intelligence & Technology Co., Ltd., which is extracted the TTL, EN, STATE and other pins. Importantly, the TTL-WiFi is already built-in the serial transparent transmission firmware programmed by our company (SZdoit), which can realize the transparent transmit the data to the cloud on the real-time, together with low-power control, status indictor. This board can replace the old wiring serial WiFi device to realize the data collection and control.
- More details, please visit this github link to get the manual and tools:
- Guide for developing Its RAR file please download to your computer
- Fully compatible with the original electrical interface and physical interface for the serial transparent Bluetooth;
- Built-in the industrial transparent transmission firmware V3.0 with stability and reliability by using the Web Configuration;
- Built-in the high performance WiFi module ESP-M2 with size: 34mm*17mm*4mm;
- Working voltage: 4.5V~6.0V, TTL working voltage: 3.3V (compatible with 5.0V);
- Provided pins: STATE, TXD, RXD,EN;
- Average current: 80mA; when data sent, it is 170mA; but it is 20μA at deep sleep mode;
- Support serial AT command;
- Support re-programmable, OTA firmware update;
- Seamless transparent transmission between serial and WiFi;
- Built-in HTTP Web Server, support configure parameters by web page;
- Support re-connect automatically at WiFi STA mode and TCP Client;
- Support set baud rate, data bit, parity check, stop bits, and/or subcontracting time;
- Support baud rate (bps): 300/600/1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/115200/230400/460800/921600/1843200/3686400;
- Support AP enable, self-defined SSID/password, self-defined IP and network duration;
- Automatically scan the peripheral WiFi hotspot, support STA enable,DHCP, self-defined IP;
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client and UDP local broadcast;
- Support DNS resolution automatically for the remote sever address;
- Support checking the status by AT command;
- Provide IO4 to show the WiFi status;
- Working temperature: -40℃-125℃;
- Applications: smart home, wireless data connection and transparent transmission, smart car control, wireless serial printer, LED light industrial control etc.
Usage of Web configuration:
This module is already built-in the HTTP Server. Thus, it can configure the parameters by the browsers on pc or mobile phone or other smart devices, without of need of any other tools or Apps. In the factory settings, the module works at AP mode, and the signal is “Doit_WiFi_xxxxxx” , where, “xxxxxx” is the last 6 number of MAC address of this module. Then, one can connect this WiFi hotspot by PCs or phones , and other smart deveices (supportable Android and Ios, Windows) with no password.