Khadas VIM3 Pro SBC 12nm Amlogic A311D Soc With 5.0 TOPS NPU 4GB + 32GB
- 2 999 kr
The VIM3 SBC is the latest addition to our popular Khadas VIM series. It has a powerful Amlogic A311D SoC: x4 Cortex A73 performance-cores (2.2Ghz), and x2 Co
Produkten är tyvärr slut i lager. :(
The VIM3 SBC is the latest addition to our popular Khadas VIM series. It has a powerful Amlogic A311D SoC: x4 Cortex A73 performance-cores (2.2Ghz), and x2 Cortex A53 efficiency-cores (1.8Ghz) are merged into a hexa-core configuration, and fabricated with a 12nm process to maximise performance, thermal and electrical efficiency.
We are going to update the page with VIM4 .
VIM3 is designed with the same form-factor as our popular VIM2 and VIM1. It is the size of a credit-card, and fits perfectly inside our DIY Case. Although diminutive, VIM3 is competitively-priced and fully-featured; everything you need is already built-in.
Digital-signage developers will love the programmable MCU, MIPI-CSI for dual cameras, real-time clock, wake-on-lan functionality and 3-axis g-sensor to detect signage orientation. The M2X Extension Board has an NVMe SSD slot, power-over-ethernet, 100-mbit ethernet, 4G module slot, nano-sim slot, and GPIO.
The new VIM3 SBC goes beyond what our original VIM models have to offer. It has an onboard 5.0 TOPS NPU for neural network applications, an M.2 slot for NVMe SSDs that can switch between PCIe and USB 3.0 via Khadas KBI commands, and a USB-C port with 5-20 volt USB power-delivery input.
Faster CPU Performance
A311D big-little architecture. x4 2.2Ghz Cortex-A73 cores, paired with x2 1.8Ghz Cortex-A53 cores.
Neural Processing Unit for A.I.
Next generation, deep-neural-network applications, at 5.0 TOPS. Download the NPU Toolkit.
Switchable PCIe and USB 3.0
Use the Khadas KBI to switch the "combo interface" to either the USB-3.0 port or PCIe interface.
USB-C Power Delivery
Wide-range of power input, from 5-20V for power-hungry applications, e.g. Microphone Array and Speakers.
Dual Independent Displays
HDMI and MIPI-DSI, with 3-axis digital accelerometer for display rotation detection.
4 lane MIPI-CSI, up to 8MP ISP, with 30 Pin 0.5mm Pitch FPC Connector.
- Amlogic A311D - x4 2.2Ghz Cortex A73, x2 1.8Ghz Cortex A53
- 12nm SoC fabrication process for low heat
- 2T2R AC Wi-Fi with RSDB Features
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 3.0 Available
- Gigabit Ethernet with WOL support
- USB-C PD for heavy applications
- M.2 Connector
Neural Network Accelerator:
- NPU: Supports a maximum frequency of 800MHz at 5.0 TOPS
- INT8 inference up to 1536 MAC
- Internal L2 cache (512KB) and system workspace buffer (1MB)
- Supports all major deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow and Caffe
- Stackable Design
- Programmable MCU
- 3 Programmable LEDs (Blue, Red and White)
- XPWR for external Power button
- Onboard SPI Flash
- Khadas TST
- Khadas KBI
- 3D CAD Files
- Dual independent displays with GSensor
- H.264 / H.265 Encoding
- Supports multi-video decoding up to 4Kx2K@60fps+1x1080P@60fps
- VIN Power Input
- 40 Pin GPIO Header (USB, I2C, I2S, UART, ADC etc)
- 8-ch I2S for Microphone Array application (over M.2 Connector)
- Designed with GPIO Extender Chip
Compatible Accessories (sold separately):
- New VIM Heatsink
- 3705 Cooling Fan
- M2X Extension Board
- TS050 Touchscreen
- Khadas Tone Board
- DIY Case
- IR Remote
- USB-C 24W Adapter (White)
- USB-C Cable (White, Male to male)
- USB 10W Adapter (Black, light workloads only)
- USB-C Cable (Grey 2.0 to Type-C)
- HDMI Cable (19-Pin)
What's in the Box:
- VIM3 Basic / Pro
- Wi-Fi Antenna x2
16GB eMMC read performance is lower than the 32GB version (Samsung eMMC documentation).
Wi-Fi Distance: 7 meters from the testing router.
TF-Card: SanDisk 16GB, Class-10 A1, HC-I
USB 2.0 / 3.0: Samsung T5 Portable SSD
PCI-e: Samsung EVO 970