Our great value Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit is the best way to start using the Raspberry Pi 4 and includes everything you need.
With everything you need in one box, you can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Just connect a screen, keyboard and mouse and start working on your first project!
In the Box
Our kit includes the following items:
- Raspberry Pi 4
The newest, fastest and most powerful Raspberry Pi yet! This kit is available with either a 2GB, 4GB or 8GB Raspberry Pi 4 (select above before adding to your cart). Unsure? See our Raspberry Pi 4 comparison article to see which model is right for you.
- 32GB Class 10 A1 MicroSD
The included SanDisk 32GB class-10 microSD card comes pre-installed with the ‘NOOBS’ operating system installer.
- Black or white 3-Piece Raspberry Pi 4 Case
The case is made of rugged ABS providing protection whilst allowing access to all of the Raspberry Pi ports and pins. Rubber feet keep the case still on your desk and prevent any noise or scratching, whilst two screw mounting points provide fitting options for projects. The case includes ventilation on the lower panel as well as 2mm air slots between the case and the removable lid section.
Important - remove your SD card before fitting or removing your Raspberry Pi from the case.
This black 2m micro-HDMI cable connects your Raspberry Pi to any HDMI screen or monitor. The cable is micro-HDMI to HDMI, so no adapters are required.
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply
We include the official Raspberry Pi power supply with our kits to ensure a stable and reliable power source for your Raspberry Pi 4. EU.
The most powerful Raspberry Pi yet!
This incredible new Raspberry Pi 4 boasts amazing new features and improvements including:
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Up to 8GB RAM (select model above)
- Dual 4K displays (2x micro-HDMI ports up to 4kp60)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports and 2x USB 2.0 ports
Comes with ‘NOOBS’ – the easy operating system installer!
The included MicroSD card comes with the ‘NOOBS’ easy operating system installer. It includes the following operating system options, selectable from an easy to use interface:
- Raspberry Pi OS
Available: (internet connection required to install)
- Raspberry Pi OS Lite
- Data Partitioner
- RISC OS
- TLXOS Thin Client (Trial)
In case you buy only the 8GB board
Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
• 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
• 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
• Gigabit Ethernet
• 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
• Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
• 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
• 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
• 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
• 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
• H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
• OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
• Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
• 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
• 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
• Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient