Makerfabs MaESP ESP32-C3 board equipped with a highly-integrated ESP32-C3 SoC (ESP32-C3-MINI-1-N4), with a 32-bit RISC-V chip processor, which includes an FPU (Floating Point Unit) for 32-bit single-precision arithmetic with powerful computing power. It has a four-stage pipeline that operates at up to 160 MHz. It is stalled with a completed 2.4GHz Wifi subsystem, supports Station mode, SoftAP mode, SoftAP & Station mode, and promiscuous mode for multiple Wi-Fi applications. It works under an ultra-low power state, supports features of Bluetooth 5/ Bluetooth mesh.
There all the ESP32-C3 GPIO have been breakout for external usage, and there the USB type C connector is used for programming/monitoring. With onboard OLED, users can create more applications that human interface needed.
- Powerful CPU: ESP32-C3, 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor that operates at up to 160 MHz
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and Bluetooth5 (LE)/ Bluetooth mesh
- Ultra-Low-Power SoC with RISC-V Single-Core CPU
- Simultaneous support for Infrastructure BSS in Station mode, SoftAP mode, Station + SoftAP mode, and promiscuous mode
- Wi-Fi Protocols: 802.11b/g/n(802.11n up to 150Mbps),A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4us guard interval support
- Bluetooth Have High power mode(18dBm) and different speeds to choose from(125 Kbps, 500 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps)
- Power supply: 5V, Type-C USB
- Board size: 32.5mm * 72mm