Raspberry Pi Zero WH Together With UPS Module And 1.3inch LCD Display
UPS & Display Combination
Based on Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
This is a UPS & Display combination package of choice based on Raspberry Pi Zero WH, which consists of Raspberry Pi Zero WH host controller, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), 1.3inch IPS LCD display, as well as rich development resources. It is a ready-to-use kit, so you shouldn't have any trouble on the compatibility, just enjoy the display-related programming of Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Zero WH features:
- Broadcom BCM2835, 1GHz ARM11 single-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi wireless LAN
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 (BLE)
- 40PIN pre-soldered GPIO headers
- Micro SD card slot
- Mini-HDMI port (1080p 60fps video output)
- Micro-USB power
- Micro-USB OTG port
- more details...
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- IPS screen, wide viewing angle, better display
- High definition in small size
- 1x joystick, 3x pushbuttons, handy and useful
UPS HAT (C) features:
- Onboard spring pogo pins for connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero series boards
- Li-po battery recharge chip, with dynamic path management, more stable power supply
- Voltage boost chip, providing regulated 5V power output
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection, more safe and stable
- Recharging indicator for monitoring the battery operating status
It is able to recharge the battery and provide power output at the same time from external power supply
Automatically switch over to battery output if external power supply is unavailable, keeps the system running without any trouble
* a Micro SD card is required for this operation, which should be purchased separately.
Pogo Pin Connector For UPS
Supports Raspberry Pi Zero Series (Pinheader Should Be Soldered),
Allows Attaching Other HATs On The Top
Real Time Monitoring
Monitoring The Battery Voltage, Current, Power, And Remaining Capacity Via I2C
When the voltage dips too low, it is possible to save files properly and then shutdown the system by software, to avoid any data loss
Weight: 0.085 kg
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH x1
- UPS HAT (C) x1
- 1000mAh Li-po battery x1
- 1.3inch LCD HAT x1
- Black acrylic protection panels x1
- Screws pack x1