ReSpeaker USB Mic Array
An out-of-the-box voice pick-up device is the voice of the customer.
During the past year, Respeaker Mic Array V2.0 has been sold out for more than 10K units in the format of the development board. Customers keep requesting a complete device with an enclosure, which is challenging for them to design it, considering the acoustic principles.
And here Seeed provides the answer with ReSpeaker USB Mic Array:
- An out-of-box device with a well-designed acoustic structure brings the flexibility for the customer to build in their solution.
- Mold injected enclosure available, saves the time to go to the market and the mold cost.
The difference between the PCBA inside ReSpeaker USB Mic Array and Respeaker Mic Array V2.0:
- Optimized power circuit
- Move the audio jack and micro USB port to the backside.
- Microphone devise in the meeting room: Used as a microphone device in the meeting room for 5~6 attendees.
- Smart home: Snips demo to turn on/off a light;
- Device automation: Snips command on a coffee machine
- Plug & Play (No driver required), compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac, Linux and Android that support OTG.
- Voice Pick-up device, Far-field voice pick-up up to 5m and supports 360° pick-up pattern
- Acoustic algorithms implemented:
- DOA(Direction of Arrival),
- AEC(Automatic Echo Cancellation),
- AGC(Automatic Gain Control),
- NS(Noice Suppression)
- Built-in audio jack, which allows for plugging in headphones or speakers (speaker not included)
- Voice pick-up device
- Home/Office automation device
- In-car voice assistant
- Healthcare device
- Voice interaction robot
- Other applications
When it comes to development we believe you should have as many options as possible. The ReSpeaker USB Mic Array is able to work with most modern Linux, macOS, and Windows systems*.
*We do recommend Linux for firmware updates.
We are working hard to ensure the setup is simple. The documentation on our wiki will help you get up and running quickly, and should unknown issues pop up our tech support team is ready to help. You can ask questions in our ReSpeaker forum, which is checked daily. You can also check out the GitHub for more support.
- XVF-3000 from XMOS
- 4 High-Performance Digital Microphones
- Supports Far-field Voice Capture
- Speech Algorithms On-Chip
- 12 Programmable RGB LED Indicators
- Microphones: ST MP34DT01TR-M
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- Acoustic Overload Point: 120 dBSPL
- SNR: 63 dB
- Power Supply: 5V DC from Micro USB or Expansion Header
- Dimensions: 70mm (Diameter)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Output Socket
|ReSpeaker USB Mic Array||1|
|USB Type A to Micro USB cable||1|
ReSpeaker USB Mic Array
This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.