UCTRONICS Tiny Machine Learning Person Detection Bundle for Raspberry Pi Pico
This kit includes the small but mightly Raspberry Pi Pico with pre-soldered headers. It is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi. It also includes the Arducam Mini 2MP Plus OV2640 SPI camera module. The Arducam is a general-purpose solution compatible with multiple platforms, include Arduino, ESP32, and the Raspberry Pi Pico we’re using. It helps your pico see the world and acquire visual information. The other accessories needed for the Person Detection demo is also included in the bundle.
Raspberry Pi Pico Features:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
Arducam Mini 2MP Plus Features:
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- Onboard 8MByte frame buffer
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Compatible with microcontrollers like Arduino and Raspberry Pi Pico
- Compact form factor
- 1 × Arducam Mini 2MP Plus
- 1 × Raspberry Pi Pico RPi with Pre-soldered Header
- 1 × USB to TTL Converter
- Jumper Wires
- 1 × Micro USB cable
- Blog - TinyML: Machine Learning on Raspberry Pi Pico with Tensorflow Lite Micro and Arducam (Featuring Person Detection)
- Github - ArduCAM/RPI-Pico-Cam
- The TensorFlow website has information on training, tutorials, and other resources.
- The TinyML Book is a guide to using TensorFlow Lite Micro across a variety of different systems.
- TensorFlowLite Micro: Embedded Machine Learning on TinyML Systems has more details on the design and implementation of the framework.