This USB to RS485 converter module is compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. An RS485 asynchronous data communication interface can be extended from the USB port of a PC to communicate with other RS485 devices.
The module adopts CH340 interface chip and supports parallel connection. It can drive multiple devices at the same time. The converter supports a baud rate of 2400bps-115.2Kbps and has lightning protection on the RS485 line, which effectively ensures the load capacity and stable operation of the module.
Supporting Linux, Windows, Android, and Mac OS, this module can be applied to aviation and military systems, high-speed railway electrical, railway dispatching, power station, industrial scenes, and other RS485 equipment driving.
- Electrical Standard: USB2.0/3.0, RS485 compliant
- Transmission Rate: 2400bps-115.2Kbps
- Working Mode: asynchronous half-duplex (RS485) adaptive
- Load Capacity: parallel connection, drive multiple RS485 devices
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Working Temperature: -40-85℃
- Size: about 83mm*26mm*17mm / 3.27*1.02*0.67 inch
- USB to RS485 Module x1