Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB with 10.1 inch 1200x1920 HDMI IPS LCD Display
1 749 kr
Produkten är tyvärr slut i lager. :(
New product 1 749 kr
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability.
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4(depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless
- LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled(requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
10.1 inch 1200x1920 HDMI IPS LCD Display
- High viewing angle .
- High resolution.
Here we offer you this high-resolution, ultra-wide viewing angle ISP HDMI display. Specifically, this display has a resolution of 1200*1920 and a viewing angle up to double 178 degrees. It is small and light, easy to carry. No need for drivers. We tested it with raspberry pi 3b/3b+ and windows10.
In addition, this display has a backlight-adjustable function that allows you to adjust the brightness using the buttons on the back.
For more detail about assembly, please check the DOCUMENTS TAB.
ISP panel (viewing angle double 178°)
Micro usb standard interface
Paspberry Pi,Windows,etc. HDMI interface
HDMI2.0 (Compatible with HDMI1.4)
colorful acrylic plate
HDMI2.0 cable, micro USB cable，Back bracket，raspberry pi mounting screws
Ultra-thin, high viewing angle, high resolution
Backlight power switch, backlight brightness adjustment
|10.1 inch screen||1|
|Micro USB cable||1|
|Raspberry pi mounting screws bag||1|
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model 4GB
1 x 10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case) (for Europe), 1280×800, IPS
1 x Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter
This is a micro HDMI(Type D) to HDMI(Type A) Adapter. It provides a more convenient way to use micro HDMI’s equipment.
- Without wire
- Very small
- Support HDMI 1.4
- HDMI version: 1.4
- Color: black
- Support 1440p/1080p/1080i/720p/480p