UCTRONICS PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi , IEEE 802.3af-Compliant, 5V 2.5A Power Over Ethernet Board for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+.
- Upgraded: we have improved the device compatibility to be compatible with more brands of switches; also compatible with non-standard 48v power supply (only through 45+, 78-); PoE input 40-57V with multiple protection circuits. When the output is short-circuited to the ground, it will reduce the power but will not damage the product, and will recover automatically after the short circuit is removed.
- For Pi 4 and 3 B+: This PoE HAT can be used to deliver clean and reliable power to the raspberry pi 3 model B+ and raspberry pi 4 model B (not included).
- Output Power: DC 5V (2.5A Max); Total Power Budget: 12.5W; IEEE 802.3af Compliant.
- Size: The size of the new model is 65*44*13mm, small size but high efficiency
- NOTE: The network switch or power sourcing equipment (PSE) is needed to supply the PoE signal, and they must be compliant with the IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at PoE standard, particularly section 33.4.1 with regards to PSE electrical isolation of the leads. For the non-isolated switch, such as some Ubiquiti switches that can not provide proper isolation, they can only work with CAT 5E and CAT 6E network cable.