The BW16-Kit development board is a core development board designed by Boantong for the BW16 module. The development board continues the classic design of the NodeMCU development board, leading all I/O to the headers on both sides, and onboard RGB colorful Developers can also connect peripherals according to their needs. When using the breadboard for development and debugging, the standard headers on both sides can make the operation easier and more convenient.
BW16 is a dual-band Wi-Fi+Bluetooth SoC module developed based on RTL8720DN.
BW16 supports dual-frequency (2.4ghz or 5ghz) WLAN and low-power Bluetooth 5.0;
it integrates ARM V8 (compatible with Cortex-M4F) high-performance MCU,ARM V8M (compatible with Cortex-M0) low-power MCU,WLAN(802.11 a / b / g / n), MAC, Bluetooth baseband and RF baseband) and provides a set of configurable GPIO ports for the control of different peripherals.
BW16 also integrates internal storage, supports simple application development, and can achieve complete WIFI and BT5.0 protocol functions
- Support 802.11a/b/g/n 1x1, 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- .Support HT20/HT40 mode
- Support low-power beacon monitoring mode, low-power receiving mode, low-power suspend mode
- Built-in AES / DES / SHA hardware engine
- Support TrustZone-M, support secure boot
- Support SWD debug port access protection and prohibition mode
- Support BLE and BT5.0
- Bluetooth supports high power mode (7dBm, sharing the same PA with Wi-Fi)
- Wi-Fi and BT share the same antenna
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Simple Config (APP)/AirKiss (WeChat) for Android and IOS, one-click network configuration
- Support serial port local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)