ESP32-H2 Microcontroller, 96MHz Processor, ESP32-H2-MINI-1-N4 Module, Built In 4MB Flash, Supports BLE/Zigbee/Thread Wireless Communication
ESP32-H2 Microcontroller Development Board
Onboard ESP32-H2-MINI-1-N4 module. Supports BLE/Zigbee/Thread Wireless Communication
The ESP32-H2-DEV-KIT-N4 is an entry-level RISC-V microcontroller development board integrating Bluetooth 5 and IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 and Thread). it is compact in size and powerful, with multiple peripheral interfaces. Suitable for smart home, industrial automation, healthcare, consumer electronics and other applications.
Adopts ESP32-H2-MINI-1-N4 module, which is equipped with RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, up to 96MHz main frequency, built-in 4MB Flash; Integrates rich peripherals including SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, LED PWM, ADC and other interfaces; Onboard CH343 and CH334 USB HUB chips, supports USB and UART development at the same time via a USB-C port. Compatible with the pinout of the ESP32-H2-DevKitM-1 development board, more convenient to use and expand a variety of peripheral modules.
Comes with online examples and tutorials for ESP-IDF development environment, so that you can easily and quickly get started and apply it to the product.
Key features include:
- Adopts ESP32-H2-MINI-1-N4 module with RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, up to 96MHz main frequency, built-in 4MB Flash
- Integrated Bluetooth 5 and IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 and Thread) wireless communication, with superior RF performance
- Type-C connector, easier to use
- Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface
- Rich peripheral interfaces, compatible with the pinout of the ESP32-H2-DevKitM-1 development board, offers strong compatibility and expandability
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
Supports ESP-IDF, Arduino
Comprehensive SDK, Dev Resources, And Tutorials To Help You Easily Get Started
BLE 5 Support
Supports Bluetooth 5 And IEEE 802.15.4 (Zigbee 3.0 And Thread)
Its Bluetooth Low Energy Subsystem Supports Bluetooth 5 (LE) And Bluetooth Mesh
Function Block Diagram
Compatible With The Pinout Of ESP32-H2-DevKitM-1 Development Board
Resources & Services
- ESP32-H2-DEV-KIT-N4 with pre-soldered header x1