PiJuice Zero - A Portable Power Platform for Raspberry Pi Zero.
When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects...wherever you want to take them.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology - the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Raspberry Pi pHAT layout - designed to exactly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For use with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B, we recommend our PiJuice HAT module (although, PiJuice Zero will still work with these boards).
- Low profile design, to fit inside the smallest of projects and possibly even inside some existing cases!
- Bring your own battery - this pHAT does not come with a battery. We recommend a 2000mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with our mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.
We add to the packet this PiJuice Zero 600mAh Battery or PiJuice Zero 500mAh Battery.
Take a look at our nifty guide on getting started with the PiJuice Zero board. View guide.
With PiJuice we want to provide not only the best portable hardware/software solution, but also a set of inspiring and affordable guided projects for fun and learning in the real world.
- PiJuice NatureJuice Project
- Remote camera systems
- Weather station
- Compact robot
- Portable pocket Pi
- DIY portable games console
- Point and shoot camera
- How to connect the Pi Supply PoE HAT to the PiJuice
- Discover more PiJuice projects