The SenseCAP PoE Injector is designed for routers that do not have the embedded PoE (Power on Ethernet) function. It enables you to power and connects the PoE-enabled devices (e.g. SenseCAP M2) to the network over an Ethernet cable.
- High-Speed Ethernet: Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps High-Speed Ethernet
- Industrial Standard: Wide working temperature from -10 to 50°C
- Low power consumption: No-load consumption≤15W
- Safe and stable: Overcurrent protection, Port, and SMPS Lightning Protection
- Globally Certified: Obtained FCC, CE, and RoHS certifications
- Flexible Assembling: Support wall mounted
The SenseCAP PoE Injector is suitable for use with SenseCAP series gateways. It requires AC100-240V input and supports a maximum output power of 30W. The Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaption high-speed Ethernet connection. It has a wide working temperature range from -10 ℃ ~ to 50 ℃, and with seamless ultrasonic bonding, it provides better protection.
The SenseCAP PoE Injector is with FCC, CE, and RoHS certificates. Its reliable hardware design ensures your automation system's stability and runs without interruption. It is the perfect solution for your "IoT into wild" applications.
If your hotspot does not have an embedded PoE function (e.g. SenseCAP M1), you could combine it with the SenseCAP PoE Splitter, and connect the SenseCAP PoE Injector with it.
|Input||100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0.9A Max|
|Port||10/100/1000M High-Speed POE Port & Ethernet Port|
|SMPS Lightning Protection||Common mode 4KV|
- LoRaWAN Gateway Network: Perfect for SenseCAP Series gateways, especially SenseCAP M1 and SenseCAP M2.
- Metro Optical Broadband Network: Data network operators such as telecommunications, cable TV, network system integration, etc.
- Broadband private network: Suitable for financial, government, oil, railway, electric power, public security, transportation, education, and other industries
- Multimedia transmission: Integrated transmission of images, voice, and data, suitable for remote teaching, conference TV, videophone, and other applications
- Real-time monitoring: Simultaneous transmission of real-time control signals, images, and data
|SenseCAP PoE Injector (48V)||1|