Want to program your RGB LED strip to be a bit more "rhythmic" or "unpredictive"? This RGB LED Strip Shield contains all the components you need to build a super cool RGB (or other three-channel) LED project with your Arduino.
The shield has 3 outputs with pulse width modulation. Each can control any 12V load, at up to 3A. The shield has a built-in IR receiver which allows the LED strip is controlled by an IR remote controller. A buildin fuse protects the LED strip from over current or any shortage by any reasons. It cares about your hard work.
This shield makes it possible to drive about 10-meter length RGB LED Strip with your Arduino processor, which almost require 10Amps(@12V) driving capability.
Note: Recommend to connect a 12v power source to the DC adapter on the RGB Strip driver shield, which could be powering the Arduino also and protect the system from overcurrent by a fuse.
- Arduino UNO R2/R3 or compatible
- Arduino Mega 1280/2560
- Compatible with Arduino Uno，Mega，Romeo, etc
- Compatible with 12V RGB LED Strip(Common Anode)
- Recommend working power: 72W （2A per way）
- Limited driving capability: 10 meter RGB LED Strip with max brightness
- Support IR remote control
- RGB LED Strip driving pins:
- D9 -> Blue output
- D10 -> Red output
- D11 -> Green output
- IR Receiver
- D4 -> IR receiver pin
- RGB LED Strip Driver Sheild x1