Driver Breakout for micro:bit, drives motors and servos.
This driver board gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors and three channel servos. It's an ideal choice for you to DIY mobile robots.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- 2x DC motor interfaces, 3x servo interfaces
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
- Onboard multi connector options for DC motors in different specifications, onboard standard servo headers
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Weight: 0.019 kg
Note: micro:bit in the photos is NOT included.
- Motor Driver for micro:bit x1