A simple IO extension board for micro:bit. This board leads out all IO ports of micro:bit that are in accordance with Gravity standard interface. Meanwhile, it has independent I2C and Serial port. The board also integrates the frequently-used buzzer and edge connector contacts.
The silkscreens on the back clearly indicate the functions of all interfaces, which can help users to get started easily.
- Gravity 3-Pin interface, plug and play, support DFRobot Gravity series
- Lead out all micro:bit pins in the form of 3P pin header, 19 pins in total.
- Independent I2C and 1-way serial port.
- Onboard buzzer and buzzer switch
- Onboard edge connector contacts
- Clear silkscreen, ENIG technology and high quality
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 45.5*66.5mm/1.79*2.62”
- Interface: IO port ×19
- IO Extender for micro:bit (V1.0) x1