800×480, 7.5inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, SPI interface
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.5inch, 800×480 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.205 × 0.204
- Resolution: 800×480
- Display colour: black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Full refresh time: 5s
- Refresh power: 38mW(Typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Revision V2 has been released on 2019.11, the resolution is upgraded to 800×480, from 640×384 of V1. The hardware and interface of V2 are compatible with V1, however, the related software should be updated.
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for a command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
Weight: 0.065 kg
- 7.5inch e-Paper x1
- e-Paper Driver HAT x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1