Beetle CM-32U4, an upgraded version of DFRobot Beetle Board, adds a charge management function while retaining the original advantages like rich functions and small size.
It allows users to charge a battery pack by the onboard USB or use a battery pack to power the board when other power supply methods are not available, which can greatly increase the service life when using this little board in "one-off" compact projects.
There are 3 power supply methods: USB power supply; Battery pack power supply on the BAT pin; 5V external power supply on the VIN pin.
Features like compact size, being rechargeable and diverse power supplies make this board more widely applicable to DIY projects, workshops, gift projects, E-Textiles wearable, and educational.
- Rich functions
- Small size
- Greatly increase the service life
- DIY projects
- Gift projects
- E-Textiles wearable
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Maximum Charging Current: 600mA
- Minimum Charging Current: 200mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40～125℃
- Interface: I2C x 1,SPI x 1,UART x 1,Analog x 2,Digital x 2
- Dimension: 22 x 20.5mm/0.87 x 0.81”
- Beetle CM-32U4 x1