Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, 802.3af/at-compliant
Delivery at the beginning of august
Official Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is a new version of the original Raspberry Pi PoE HAT, now with 5V 4A output for the most demanding Raspberry Pi applications! It is designed to replace the original PoE HAT in all new and existing designs and meets all requirements of the IEEE 802.3af (802.3at Type 1) specifications.
The PoE+ HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi boards with PoE (Power over Ethernet) pins i.e. the Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+.
It is used to power a Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network. The HAT also includes a fan that will cool the Raspberry Pi processor.
The cooling fan is temperature-controlled, which starts to spin (at a slow speed initially) at 40 degrees. The fan then speeds up as the temperature increases (around every additional 5 degrees) ensuring cool and quiet operation.
Note: An up to date copy of Raspberry Pi OS (and the latest kernel) is required for this HAT to function correctly. We recommend a fresh install of Raspberry Pi OS.
Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT Features
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37–57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5V DC / 4 A
- Cooling: 25mm × 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Fan Control
- Weight: 39g
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50°C
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT will remain in production until at least January 2027
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit www.raspberrypi.org/compliance
|POE HAT||POE+ HAT|
|Input voltage||37-57 V DC, Class 2 device||37-57 V DC, Class 4 device|
|Output voltage/current||5V DC/2A||5V DC/4A|
|Fan||Controllable brushless cooling fan||Controllable brushless cooling fan|
delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
|Fan size||25 x 25mm|
|Feature||Fully isolated switched-mode power supply|
|Compatible with||Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B|
For Use With Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
Power Over Ethernet
Providing Both Network Connection And Power Supply For Your Raspberry Pi In One Cable
802.3af/At-Compliant, 5V DC/4A Larger Power Output
Raspberry Pi or PoE equipment is NOT included.
Stronger Air Flow, Better Cooling
25 X 25mm Brushless Cooling Fan With Fan Control, Delivering 2.2CFM Air Flow For Cooling
- No modification to the Raspberry Pi board is required for this product to function
- Please ensure that your Raspberry Pi software is up to date for all functionality to be available