This thermal camera measures temperature and displays the thermal imaging figure. It is based on MLX90640, a 32x24 array thermal sensor (MLX90640), detects the temperature of objects from feet away with the accuracy of ±1.5℃.
The FOV(Field of View) of this camera is 55°x35°, and the temperature measurement range is -40℃~300℃. It communicates with the controller with the I2C interface.
- IR Thermal Sensor Array 32X24(MLX90640)
- 55°x35° FOV(field of view)
- Temperature measurement range:-40℃~300℃
- I2C Grove interface
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Current Consumption: 18mA
- FOV: 55°x35°
- Temperature Resolution: ±1.5°C
- Interface: I2C(0x33)