SIM8200EA-M2 5G HAT With Antennas, 5G/4G/3G Support, Snapdragon X55 Onboard, Multi Mode Multi Band, Applicable For China, Europe, The Middle East, South America, Etc.
SIM8200EA-M2 5G HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI
Comes With SIM8200EA-M2, Supports 5G/4G/3G, Supports 5G SA And NSA,
Multi Mode Multi Band, Applicable For China, Europe, The Middle East, South America...
This 5G/4G/3G Raspberry Pi communication HAT adopts SIMCom 5G module SIM8200EA-M2, supports 5G NSA and SA networking, providing data rate up to 4 Gbps (DL) / 500 Mbps (UL).
The base board features standard M2 connector, allows connecting with different 4G or 5G communication module with M2 package. There are also USB3.1 port, audio jack and decoder, SIM card slot, etc. Combined with our configuration script and development resources, it is easy to enable 5G high speed communication for the Raspberry Pi or computer. The 5G HAT is ideal for fast evaluating 5G modules, as well as being integrated into sorts of applications where 5G connection is required.
Features At A Glance
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Comes with SIM8200EA-M2 core module, based on Qualcomm snapdragon X55 platform, with multi mode multi band support
- 5G/4G/3G communication support
- USB3.1 port for testing AT commands, sending messages, cloud communication, making phone call, getting GNSS positioning data, etc.
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V / 3V SIM card
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- AT command support, based on 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and V.25TER command set
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder, allows audio operation like making phone call *
- Multi-constellation dual-band positioning: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, and QZSS *
- Operating system support: Windows/Linux/Android
- Comes with quality acrylic case and cooling fan, nice looking, better heat dissipation
* Phone call and GNSS are not available for the moment, further firmware update is required to support these features.
|Sub-6G||n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n40, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79|
|GNSS*||GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, and QZSS|
|Sub-6G||4 Gbps (DL) / 500 Mbps (UL)|
|LTE||2 Gbps (DL) / 200 Mbps (UL)|
|HSPA||42 Mbps (DL) / 5.76 Mbps (UL)|
|SMS||Supports MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU|
|Firmware upgrade||Supports firmware upgrade via USB port|
|Antenna connector||6x IPEX-4 connector, for 3G/4G/5G/GNSS*|
|Power supply||5V 3A|
|Applicable regions||China, Europe, the Middle East, South America, and so on|
|Application examples||CPE, Smart gateway, Drone, Live streaming, Remote medical treatment, Intelligent security|
* GNSS is not available for the moment, further firmware update is required to support this feature.
Multi Mode Multi Band
Applicable For Most Of The Countries And Regions
Based on Qualcomm snapdragon X55 platform with multi mode multi band support.
Applicable for most of the countries and regions including China, Europe, the Middle East, South America, and so on.
Supports 5G NSA (4G+5G common networking) and SA (5G standalone networking).
Multi System Support
Just plug it into USB port, go through some driver installation and simple configuration, the high speed 5G network connection would be ready to use
Multi Host Support
Enabling 5G High Speed Connection For Raspberry Pi And Windows Computer
Sub-6G: up to 4 Gbps (downlink) / up to 500 Mbps (uplink)*
LET: up to 2 Gbps (downlink) / up to 200 Mbps (uplink)*
HSPA+: up to 42 Mbps (downlink) / up to 5.76 Mbps (uplink)*
* stands for idealized data rate, the actual data rate depends on factors like network coverage, traffic congestion, base station condition, etc.
Supported Communication Protocols:
TCP / IP / IPV4 / IPV6 / Multi-PDP / FTP / FTPS / HTTP / HTTPS / MQTTS / DNS / SSL3.0
Phone Call & SMS Support
Allows Using AT Commands To Make Phone Call Or Send SMS*
* not available for the moment, further firmware update is required to support this feature.
What's On Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- USB3.1 port
- Audio drive circuit
- Audio jack
- Power switch
- 5V 3A input
- 5V to 3.3V translator
- 5V to 1.8V translator
- 5V to 4.3V translator
- Power indicator
- Network indicator
- M.2 connector
- Antenna connector
- SIM card slot
Resources & Services
Weight: 0.444 kg
- SIM8200EA-M2 x1
- SIMXXXX-M2 4G/5G HAT base x1
- 5G/4G/3G/2G External Antenna x5
- Power adapter 5V 3A Micro x1
- USB3.0 dual plug cable x1
- USB3.0 Adapter x1
- 2×20PIN pin header x1
- Black acrylic case panel x1
- 4010 cooling fan x1
- Screws pack x1
- Screwdriver x1