7.5inch E-Ink display and e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board (WiFi / Bluetooth)
This is an E-Ink raw display, 7.5inch, 640x384 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface with case.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm × 1.18mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 640 × 384
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 6s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Universal e-Paper Driver Board with WiFi / Bluetooth SoC ESP32 onboard, supports various Waveshare SPI e-Paper raw panels
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, thanks to the dual wireless features - WiFi & Bluetooth - it is easy to display images from PC / smart phone via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
- Onboard ESP32, supports Arduino development
- Provides Android APP, allows to refresh display content via Bluetooth EDR
- Provides HTML host code, allows to refresh display content via remote webpage, suit for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth protocol: 4.2, includes traditional BR/EDR, and low power BLE
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 150mA
- Outline dimension: 29.46mm x 48.25mm