4.3inch, 800x480, Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi-Systems. Its B package
- IPS screen, 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 24||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|19||TP_SI||SPI data input of Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|22||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|23||TP_SCK||SPI clock of Touch Panel|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/4inch_HDMI_LCD_(H)
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power.
For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Weight: 0.185 kg
Note: Raspberry Pi and Speaker (8Ω 5W) are NOT included.
- 4.3inch HDMI LCD (B) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- HDMI adapter (B) x1
- USB adapter (B) x1
- Screws pack x1