Arducam 64MP Pi Hawk-eye Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
Apart from the quality being ultra-high, everything else stays the same.
You can still use your V1/V2 enclosures/mounts, still use the latest camera software (libcamera), and still have the same camera controls, all on top of better tuning.
Whether you want to take full-res 64MP images and switch between cameras, capture a scene with four cameras in a combined view, or do depth mapping where all 4 cameras need to work in accurate synchronization, our newly designed quad-camera system will make it a reality
A 64-megapixel ultra-high-resolution autofocus camera module exclusively built for the latest and future generations of Raspberry Pis.
By bringing a sensor inside modern-day flagship phones to Raspberry Pi. you can take DSLR-like still images at the maximum resolution of 9152 x 6944. And with an autofocus lens, the ePTZ, and the upcoming continuous-autofocus features.
You now get more horsepower to build more applications, to cover more industries, to unlock more fields, at a much lower cost.
For seasoned makers, Pi Hawk-eye is designed to ensure you a smooth upgrade, it is compatible with everything you already have: the v1/v2 form-factor, the MIPI CSl-2 connection, the latest libcamera software, the standard tripod mount. etc.
Even if you are using Raspberry Pi for the first time, you can follow the hands-on guide without hassle.
- 64MP-AF Camera Getting Started Guide
- 64MP Product brief
- Using Raspberry Pi Camera with Your Smartphone
- How to use Arducam 64MP autofocus camera on Octopi
- How to use arducam 64MP camera on Raspberry Pi
- 3D Drawing
The arducam 64MP cameras can only get maximum resolution and video streaming on Pi4 and CM4 platforms. The resolution and video streaming of the camera will be limited on other Raspberry Pi platforms.
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera Board
- 1 x 15cm 15pin FPC Cable
- 1 x 15cm 15pin to 22pin FPC Cable
*Raspberry Pi and tripod are not included.
**To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
- Is this camera compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models?
- For full resolution (64MP), this camera can work on Pi 4B, CM4, and future models. For superpixel resolution (16MP) or lower, it can work on most of the Pi models.
- Is the IR-cut filter removable?
- No, it is build-in you can not remove the IR-CUT filter.
- Will there be a NoIR version?
- No, we have no plans for a NoIR version, you can use the Arducam 16MP-NoIR instead.