Arducam 8-50mm Varifocal C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera 12MP IMX477.
- A Better Option: Adapt the CS-Mount of the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera to the access compact varifocal lens, C-CS adapter is included.
- Multiple Adjustment: 8-50mm adjustable focal length with manual focus ring and aperture ring, help you get clear image in different focus distance.
- A Real Telephoto Lens - The longest focal length it offers is 50mm, which helps you to take photos of subjects that are farther away.
- Field of View (FOV): 45°(H)-5.35°(H), 1/2.3″ Lens Optical Format, F1.4, Dimension: Φ40×68.3mm, Weight: 148g
- Search UB0216 to get the tripod and camera cable for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
- Model No: C2308ZM50
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″
- Focal Length: 8-50mm
- Aperture: F1.4
- Field of View (FOV): 45°(H)~5.35°(H),
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ40 x 68.3mm
- Weight: 148g
1pcs 1/2.3″ C-Mount 8-50mm varifocal lens for Raspberry Pi.