To make Raspberry Pi Pico more robust for TFLite Micro, Arducam team took the Raspberry Silicon (also known as the RP2040 chip) and created Pico4ML, a microcontroller dev board made exclusively for running and training machine learning examples.
After two years of accumulation, the Arducam team has developed an upgraded version of Pico4ML: Pico4ML-Pro TinyML Dev Kit. The kit comes with a large 2.4-inch screen, a microphone module, and a camera module for face recognition. Supports audio input/output, face recognition, and User Interface. At the same time, the Pico4ML Pro has four 6pin SPI ports, allowing you to connect and use up to four Arducam Mega cameras at the same time.
Extremely creative and expressive, Pico4ML Pro can make the implementation and expansion of your various projects smoother. The kit supports Gesture Detection, Wake Word Detection, and most importantly, the Magic Wand.
- Raspberry RP2040 based, Committed to your TinyML development.
- Shipped with all-in-one firmware, accessing all examples without reflashing the firmware. Touch and see.
- Pre-trained examples Plug-n-play (Person Detection, Wake Word Detection, and Magic Wand).
- Equipped with a 2.4-Inch LCD Screen, improved performance of built-in microphone, camera, and IMU. Photo taking, WiFi, SD card, USB mass storage.
- Support connecting up to 4 Arducam Mega cameras at the same time. For both live streaming and photo taking.
- Training Learning Model
- TinyML Development
- Robot Development
- Machine Learning
- Other Digital Projects
- Latest TinyML Dev Kit: Two years of accumulation, solid progress. Raspberry RP2040-based dev board, Committed to your own TinyML explorations. A Pro Version out of years of iterations.
- Versatile Integration: Pre-trained examples (Person Detection, Wake Word Detection, and Magic Wand), Plug and play. Photo taking, WiFi, SD card, USB mass storage.
- Touch and See: Shipped with all-in-one firmware, accessing all examples without reflashing the firmware.Super easy to use.
- Hardware Enhanced: Equipped with a 2.4-Inch LCD Screen, improved performance of built-in microphone, camera, and IMU.
- Multi-Mega Adapter: Support connecting up to 4 Arducam Mega cameras at the same time. For both live streaming and photo taking.
|DC Current per I/O Pin||652mA|
|CPU Flash Memory||2MB|
|USB||USB 1.1 Controller and PHY, with host and device support|
|Camera Interface||4 SPI interface for mega and 1 1-wire camera for HM01B0|
|SD Card Slot||Support|
- 1 x Pico4ML Pro TinyML Developer Kit
- 4 x 150mm 6pin Cable
- 1 x Acrylic Case and Screws
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- Arducam Pico4ML TinyML Dev Kit
- Getting Start with Raspberry Pi Pico and RP2040
- Arducam Pico4ML-Pro TinyML Dev Kit Quick Start Guide
- Arducam Pico4ML-Pro TinyML Dev Kit Installation Guide