JETBOT MINI is a ROS artificial intelligence robot based on the NVIDIA JETSON NANO board. Built-in ROS(robot operating system), OPENCV as the image processing library, Python3 as the main programming language. It can be developed through JupyterLab online programming tools. Users can manually adjust the pitch angle of camera, and can realize various functions such as Autopilot, color recognition, and face recognition. It also support mobile APP/handle/PC cross-platform interconnection control. In addition, we specially provide open source courses and corresponding source codes for this robot to help users easily get started with ROS and AI programming.
1) ROS robot operating system, Python3 programming language.
2) Cost-effective hardware configuration: Can be directly inserted into Jetson NANO dedicated expansion board, TF card with JetbotMINI dedicated operating system, USB3.0 adapter, 1300Mbps drive-free network card, and large-capacity 18650 battery pack.
3) Multi interesting AI functions: Autopilot, color recognition, face detection, AR tag recognition, visual image beautification, etc.
4) Cross-platform interconnection: Mobile APP, handle (optional).
5) The structure is simple, easy to assemble.
6) Everyone can enjoy lots of tutorial materials and professional technical support for free.