8 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger Expansion Board Relay for Arduino
8 Channel Relay Module low level with Optocoupler compatibel with Arduinos
- This is a 12V 8-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (For Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) .
- Size: 138*55*17mm
- Weight: about 106g
- 12V 8-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 50-60mA Driver Current.
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A.
- Indication LED for Relay output status.
- 1× 12V 8 Channel Relay Module low level with Optocoupler