48V to12V PoE splitter module with Gigabit NIC
52Pi 48V to 12V PoE splitter module with Gigabit NIC PoE Switch Extension Power Over Ethernet for IP Camera, AP, Router, VoIP.
PoE splitter can save wall plugs, extend powerline to where your Ethernet cable reaches, and make full use of extra PoE ports by converting them to DC.
It's a good companion for DC devices that needs Ethernet connection, or other devices that are away from the AC outlet. This item needs 802.3af compliant PoE Switches or injectors to work.
It totally plugs and PLAY, require no configuration, a simple solution to expand the network to where you wish to place network devices but has no power outlet.
It works with non-PoE network devices that have a 12V DC input and an ethernet input, such as IP Camera, AP, router, VoIP, and more.
Note: The POE splitter must be connected to the POE switch, POE midspan or 48V~52V POE injector for proper operation.
- Easy to assemble
- Plug and play
- PoE(Power over Ethernet) support
- Anti electromagnetic interference
- PoE Power Over ethernet Splitter Adapter 48V to 12V
- Wide Application
- Quality assurance
- Isolation Protection
- Convenient Connection
RJ45 female INPUT Port
- Support the IEEE 802.3af/at the Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch
- Support 48V Unsolicited Power Over Ethernet(PoE)Switch
- Support 48V Unsolicited Power Over Ethernet(PoE)Adapter
- Compliant with IEEE802.3af/at
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Data Pin: RJ45 pin 12345678
- Power Pin:support both 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Power Input: DC44~57V
- Power Output: [email protected]
- Data&Power INPUT Port: from RJ45 female (Compliant with IEEE802.3af/at PoE)
- Data Output Port: RJ45 Male
- Power Output Port: DC
Devices will be detected before poe input
- Size: 80 x 27x 22 mm
- DC cable length:165mm
- RJ45 Modular Plug cable length:155mm
- Weight : 55g
- Operation Temperatue:-20℃ ~ 45℃
- Storage Temperature:-30℃ ~ 70℃
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Active PoE Splitter
- 1 x DC to terminal Converter