7.8inch E-Paper E-Ink Display, HDMI Display Interface, 1872×1404 Pixels, Supports Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/PC
7.8" HDMI E-PAPER DISPLAY
Paper-Like Experience, Care For Your Eyes
Display Port HDMI
Display Panel E-paper
Viewing Angle >170°
Display Color Black and White
Grey Scale 2-16 (1-4bit)
Environment Ambient Light Required
Display Type Passively Reflective
Display Advantage Eye Care, No Blue Light
Display Adjustment Mode/Contrast
Device Support Pi/Jetson/PC
- Limited by display principle, E-paper monitor has lower refresh rate (about 15Hz on mode A2), it only suits office/study applications such as coding, document editing, spreadsheet making, webpage browsing, etc.
- For scenes where high refresh rate is required, say, entertainment or gaming, please choose other normal LCD monitors.
- E-paper monitor reflects ambient light for displaying, without emitting light actively, producing no blue light. It is an ideal choice for people who have to use computer for quite a long time, and are troubled by dry eyes or eyestrain.
- VGA is not available (there may be flickering or distortion caused by the VGA analog signal)
- If your computer has no HDMI port, please feel free to contact us with a picture of the computer connector panel, so that we can recommend a proper adapter.
Device & System Support
Supports Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Working With Raspberry Pi (Take Pi 4 As Example)
Working With AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working With Computer
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Quick Response, Low Latency
Refresh Technology Based On FPGA, Quick Response, Low Latency
Multi Mode Support
Three Available Modes: GC16, A2, And A2+, Selected Via Mode Button
Contrast And Refresh Rate Adjustment
Supports Up To 10 Contrast Options, And 5 Refresh Rate Options
Combined With Different Mode, It Is Possible To Tune Your Best Own Effect
Refresh rate of 5 has the fastest effect (up to 15fps), the lower refresh rate, the darker display effect, vice versa.
For better experience, it is recommended to use rate of 5 for video, and 1-3 for documents.
Smartphone Desktop Mode Support
Huawei (EMUI) And Samsung (DEX) Smartphone Desktop Mode Full Screen Display
Introduction And Dimensions
Weight: 0.208 kg
- 7.8inch e-Paper x1
- Driver board + FPC + adapter board x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to micro HDMI adapter x1
- USB-A to micro-B cable x1