Ai-Thinker NEW EC-01G-Kit NB-IoT development board base on EC616S chip
EC-01G-Kit is a development board designed for The EC-01G module, which is sharedwith the EC-01-Kit. The development board integrates CH340C serial port chip andSIM card holder to facilitate the use of developers.
EC-01G is a NB+GPS module developed by Ai-Thinker. The main chip scheme adoptedin NB part is EC616S. The NB-IoT chip features ultra-integrated NB-IoT soCs,ultra-low power consumption and full support for the 3GPP Rel14 NB-IoT standard,making it an extremely cost-effective NB-IoT chip.
It has the following characteristics（NB-IoT）：
- Integrated RF transceiver, PA, RF filter, antenna switch and power management
- Excellent communication performance and stability in a variety of wireless environments
- Excellent power consumption performance in various modes (PSM, DRX, eDRX,connected state)
- Unique MCU mode, providing lower operating current and shorter wake up time
The GPS part of EC-01G module adopts AT6558R as the main chip scheme. The chipis a high-performance BDS/GNSS multi-mode satellite navigation receiver SoCsingle chip, on-chip integrated RF front end, digital baseband processor, 32-bitRISC CPU, power management function. The chip supports a variety of satellitenavigation systems, including China's Beidou Navigation Satellite System BDS,GPS of the United States, and GLONASS of Russia, and can realize joint positioningof multiple systems.
It has the following characteristics（GPS）：
- BDS/GPS/GLONASS multi-system combined positioning and single systemindependent positioning are supported With active antenna detection and protection
- RTC and backup circuit power supply can be as low as 1.4V
- BDS/GPS dual mode continuous operation
|Development board model||EC-01G-Kit|
|Package||DIP-14（2.54 Spacing standard row needle)|
|Antenna||NB:External SMA antenna, GPS: external IPEX antenna|
|Operating temperature||-40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃|
|Storage environment||-40 ℃ ~ 125 ℃，< 90%RH|
|Power supply range||voltage 5V, current ≥ 500mA|
|Flash||4MB NOR Flash|