Coral Camera Module
The Coral Camera is a 5MP camera designed for use with the Coral Dev Board, providing input for computer vision use cases. The camera attaches to the Coral Dev Board’s MIPI CSI interface with a with a 24-pin FFC.
Coral is a division of Google, that helps you build intelligent ideas with our platform for local AI. Our Dev Board features Google’s Edge TPU chip for fast ML inferencing on device.
- ISP function: Automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic white balance (AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), automatic 50/60 Hz lumination, automatic blacklevel calibration (ABLC).
- Image quality control: color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, lens correction, defective pixel canceling, and noise canceling.
- Support autofocus control (AFC) with embedded AF VCM Driver.
- For more information about the sensor, read about the Omnivision SOC.
- 5-megapixel OmniVision sensor
·1.4um x 1.4um pixel
·Active array size 2582x1933
- Optical size: ¼”
- Field of view: 84.0° / 87.6°
- F-number: F=2.2 ±5%
- TV distortion: <1.5%
- Focal length: 2.5mm
- Focusing range: 10cm ~ ∞
- Dual lane MIPI output interface
- Board dimensions: 25 x 25 mm
|Sensor||Omnivision OV5645 SoC (built in ISP)|
|Focus||auto focus, focal length 2.5mm, range 10cm-infinity|
|Field of View||84.0 degrees / 87.6 degrees|
|ISP Functions||auto exposure control, Auto white balance, auto band filter, auto 50/60Hz lumination, auto blacklevel calibration|
|Connections||MIPI-CSI, dual lane MIPI interface|
|Dimensions||25mm x 25mm|
1 x Coral Camera Module