NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit-B01 new version
1 599 kr
Join the Revolution and Bring the Power of AI to Millions of Devices
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit (B01), Upgraded 2-lanes CSI
The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at an unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. It’s incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson™ family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
Jetson Nano Module
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Micro-USB 5V 2A
- DC power adapter 5V 4A
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- M.2 Key E
- Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano module and carrier board
- Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
Create more AI possibilities with Grove PiHAT and NVIDIA Jetson Nano
If you want to use Grove sensors with Jetson Nano, grab the grove.py Python library and get your sensors up in running in minutes! Currently, there are more than 20 Grove modules supported on Jetson Nano and we will keep adding more. You can connect Grove modules using Base HAT for Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero with Jetson Nano.
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU:Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included)
- Video Encoder: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30|(H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
Difference between the Previous Version