DockerPi IoT Node(A)
IoT Node(A) is one of Docker Pi series modules.
IoT Node(A) = GPS/BDS + GSM + Lora.
I2C directly controls Lora, sends and receives data, controls the GSM/GPS/BDS module through SC16IS752, the mainboard only needs I2C support.
Support Raspberry Pi and other similar products.
- Docker Pi Series
- Control directly(without programming)
- Extend the GPIO Pins
- GPS/BDS Support
- GSM Support
- Lora Support
- Can Stack with other Stack board
- Independent of the mainboard hardware (require I2C support)
- 1. Low power consumption, standby sleep current <1mA
- 2. Support GSM/GPRS, four frequency bands, including 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHZ;
- 3. GPRS Class 10;
- 4. Support GPRS data service, maximum data rate, download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps;
- 5. Support standard GSM07.07, 07.05 AT commands, and access the serial port through I2C interface conversion.
- 6. AT commands support standard AT and TCP/IP command ports
- 1. Support BDS/GPS joint positioning
- 2. Support A-GPS, A-BDS
- 3. Support standard SIM card
- 1. Transmission distance:500 Meters (RF parameters: 0x50 @ China City)
- 2. Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM, and OOK modulation methods
- 3. Ultra-high receiver sensitivity as low as -141 dBm
- 4. Support preamble detection
- 5. Packet engine with CRC, up to 256 bytes
- 6. LORA transceiver indicator
- 7. Easy TX/RX by Docker Pi
Official Compatibility Test
Not only support the following development boards, but other development boards can also be compatible if they have I2C peripherals. (Note: some software changes may be required)
1 x IoT Node(A) Board
1 x Instructions
4 x M2.5*12 + 6 Copper stick
4 x M2.5*6 Nut
4 x M2.5*6 Half-round head screw
1 x 433MHz L-Shaped Tape Antenna
1 x 2.4GHz PCB Antenna
1 x GPS/BDS High Gain GPS Built-in Ceramic Active Antenna