This I2C digital temperature & humidity sensor offers high accuracy of ±3.0RH% for humidity and ±0.5℃ for temperature and features a user-programmable humidity & temperature alarm function.
Its housing is made of 304 stainless steel to ensure good impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature, and chemical resistance. The sensor output is designed as DuPont 2.54 connector for easy wiring. Also, there are two built-in 4.7K pull-up resistors and one 100nF filtering capacitor so the sensor can be directly used with microcontrollers like Arduino.
temperature & humidity measurements and controls.
- 304 stainless steel, good impact resistance
- Low power consumption, high accuracy
- User-programmable temperature & humidity alarm response address (ARA)
- Dehumidifiers and refrigerators
- Testing & inspection equipment
- Other relevant temperature & humidity measurements and controls
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
- Standby Current: 0.05uA (Typical), 0.3uA (Max)
- Average Operating Current: 1.5uA (Typical), 3.0uA (Max)
- Temperature Measurement Range (℃): -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy (℃): ±0.5℃@0℃~50℃
- Humidity Measurement Range (%RH): 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Measurement Accuracy (%RH): ±3.0%RH@20%RH~80％RH
- Communication: I2C
- Connector: DuPont 2.54
- Reserved DuPont Wire Length: 5cm
- Wire Length: 1.5m
- Housing: 304 stainless steel
- Wire Sequence: red VCC; black GND; white SCL; yellow SDA
- I2C Temperature & Humidity Sensor (Stainless Steel Shell) x1