Raspberry Pi Pico H Microcontroller Board, Based on Official RP2040 Dual-core Processor.
Raspberry Pi Pico H a tiny, fast, and versatile microcontroller board, built Using RP2040 Microcontroller Chip Designed By Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. It incorporates Raspberry Pi's own RP2040 microcontroller chip, with dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor running up to 133 MHz, embedded 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of on-board Flash memory, as well as 26x multi-function GPIO pins.
For software development, either Raspberry Pi's C/C++ SDK, or the MicroPython is available. There're also complete development resources and tutorials to help you get started easily, and integrate it into end products quickly.
Key features include:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Pre-soldered headers and onboard 3-pin debug connector
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
C/C++, MicroPython Support
Comprehensive SDK, Dev Resources, Tutorials To Help You Easily Get Started
Dual-Core Arm Processor
Dual-Core Arm Cortex M0+ Processor, Flexible Clock Running Up To 133 MHz
26 × Multi-Function GPIO Pins
Configurable Pin Function, Allows Flexible Development And Integration
Documentation for the Raspberry Pi Pico board and the RP2040 microcontroller:
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet - An RP2040-based microcontroller board
- RP2040 Datasheet - A microcontroller by Raspberry Pi
- Hardware design with the RP2040 - Using the RP2040 microcontroller to build boards and products
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Pico - C/C++ development with the Pico and other RP2040-based microcontroller boards
- Pico C/C++ SDK - Libraries and tools for C/C++ development on the RP2040 microcontroller
- Pico Python SDK - A MicroPython environment for the RP2040 microcontroller
The API level Doxygen documentation for the Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK is available as a micro-site.