DOGZILLA S1 is a 12DOF visual AI robot dog. It consists of 12 servos, an aluminum alloy bracket and a camera. It can flexibly complete a series of bionic actions, and realize omni-directional movement and six-dimensional attitude control. DOGZILLA S1 is equipped with a 9-axis IMU and a steering gear angle sensor, which can feedback its own posture and joint angle in real time. Based on these feedback data, the co-processor combines inverse kinematics algorithm to realize a variety of motion gaits. We use Raspberry Pi as its main controller, achieve various AI visual recognition functions through Python programming. Developers can also use DOGZILLA S1 to complete RVIZ and GAZEBO simulations. Without Raspberry pi.
1) DOGZILLA can walk and twist like a real dog.
2) Comes with 12pcs high-precision steering gears, an safe and non-toxic aluminum alloy body and a wide-angle camera.
3) Using Raspberry Pi as the controller, it supports Python programming and RVIZ, GAZEBO simulation.
4) A variety of AI visual functions such as color recognition, obstacle crossing, visual tracking and QR code recognition are easily realized.
5) Support APP, handle and PC control.